Everyone wants to look young all the time and have a glowing complexion while feeling fresh and healthy. Is it possible to reach this state without having to buy expensive cosmetics like we are used to doing or undergoing time consuming treatments. Does inner beauty really reflect on outer beauty? What do you say?
The first thing you need to know is yes, outer beauty is definitely affected by inner beauty. This is why people have been in search of inner silence and peace for ages. It shows on our face when we are refreshed within. But what is the source of this inner silence? If you said life energy, yes, that’s it. Every human has an infinite life energy called “Kundalini” within themselves no matter what their age, race or gender is. And we need to be intouch with this energy. This is possible with the Sahaja Yoga method taught by Shri Mataji. What does your Kundalini energy do for you?
Your Kundalini energy knows everything about your energy centers and channels located in your subtle system. It awakens with the experience of self realization and starts clearing you, nourishing and refreshing you from within. While doing this, She shows you what kind of a person you reall are. Knowing this will reveal what kind of food is good for you, how much rest you need and which energy centers you need to focus on. None of this can be found in books and this very “personalized” information is now at your service. Well, what type of person are you?
Are you easily offended by other people’s words, emotional, dreamy and slightly sleepy?
Do you like to lead others, never have time, always run after something, be ambitious and dynamic?
Why is balance necessary?
Balance = outer beauty + inner beauty
We all think about the past or future a lot during the day. This is what “pushes us off balance”. So balance is simply “living in the present”. Whatever we do externally to relax ourselves, this only has a temporary effect. But the state we achieve through meditation is unique and permanently relaxing. Reaching this state is simple. It is enough for you to make sure your energy centers and channels are working at the right speed. You need to nourish your spirit as well as your body.
Having a healthy liver is important to be beautiful both on the inside and out.
The liver has many vital functions. The most effective way to take care of your liver is detox. Your liver:
Which food should we avoid to keep our liver healthy?
Which food is good for our liver?
Which food should we consume less?
You can apply the liver diet for a cool and relaxed body.
Drinking water regularly is the most effective way of cleansing the body. This cleans the intestines and colons and produces new blood cells
It helps absorb the vitamins, minerals and important macro molecules necessary for health and beauty
Drink 1.5 litres (6 glasses) of water when you wake up every morning. Wait for 2 minutes after the first four glasses to help yourself get used to it then drink two more. Do not eat or drink anything for an hour afterwards.
Doing this with meditation makes you younger and relaxed. Saves you from obesity, hypertension, anemia, asthma, bronchitis, kidney disorders, diabetes, eye problems.
Mother earth is a living organism. She should be respected. A mother gives without any expectations. And absorbs all negativity while doing so. That is why walking barefeet on the earth, sitting on the ground, gardening and footsoaking all clear out our chakras.
- Look at the sky, the grass and earth
Saint Gyaneshwara, who lived in 13th century, wrote in his book: "Kundalini is one of the greatest energies. As the Kundalini rises, the whole body of a seeker starts shining. As a result, all useless elements in the body disappear. One's body comes into proper proportion, eyes start shining and one becomes attractive."
After the awakenning of the Kundalini energy, one becomes ready to do yoga. First of all, one should know the energy centers (chakras) and channels.
Planning for the future
Thoughts about the past
CENTER CHANNEL – THE PRESENT AND BALANCE
- Drop some marigold oil in your ears
- Put some garlic in oliveoil, warm it a little, dip some cotton in it and put it in your ears before going to sleep
- Use coldstop
- Apply tigerbalm around your nose
- Smell fragrant flowers to clear the sinuses
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day (with a soft toothbrush) and use dental floss
- Clean your tongue with a stainless steel tongue cleaner every morning
- Massage your teeth with olive oil and salt
- Do not eat very hard food
Neck and shoulders:
- Massage your neck with olive oil or vitamin-oils daily and cover it with a shawl. Oil absorbs tension and has a positive effect on the skin.
- Massage your chest area, neck and shoulders with tiger balm, essential balm, vicks vapo balm, cover yourself and avoid going out into the cold.
- Do not speak too much. Always use the sweetest words you know. Speak with a pleasant tone of foice and in a controlled way. Do not use sharp words.
- Do not be in a negative mood. Avoid speaking too much about yourself and direct your speech to others. Do not feel guilty. This weakens you emotionally.
On the inside:
- Eat honey for serious problems
- Chew raw licorice
- Mix butter in hot water and drink it
- Put some butter mixed with salt on your fingertip, apply this to the deepest spot you can reach in your throat and swallow
- Fry onion skin and inhale the smell
- Ajwain dhuni: put ajwain seeds on a frying pan and inhale the smoke.
Face and head:
- Massage paining areas in the sinuses, neck and shoulders
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil or almond oil once a week. Use your fingers so your scalp will move. Sleep and wash the next day.
- Softly pull the hair around your fontanelle bone area on your head.
Various frangrances stimulate the energy centers and make them fresh:
Mooladhara – Kum kum
Swadisthan – Cardamom
Nabhi – Sandalwood
Heart – Jasmin
Vishuddhi – Patchuli
Agnya – front Musk, back Lavender
Sahasrara - Rose
Precious and semi precious stones absorb negative energy and protect the energy centers and their qualities.
Mooladhara – coral
Swadisthan – amethyst
Nabhi – emerald
Sahasrara - pearl
Heart – ruby
Vishuddhi – sapphyre
Agnya – diamond
The human body is like a minaiture form of the universe. It is also made up of the 5 elements that create the universe. Each element has an effect on the body:
|Mooladhara – muscles and bones - earth
Swadisthan – life energy - fire
Nabhi – blood and body fluids - water
Heart – movement - air
Vishuddhi – shape of the body - ether
Agnya – light
Sahasrara - vibrations
- Used as household items (cups, plates, dining ware)
- Opposite of masculine, more feminine. Gold is to sun what silver is to the moon
- Effective on the glands. Has a balancing effect on each secretory gland
- Has a spiritually balancing effect. People who get angry easily should wear silver
- Has represented the sun with its warm quality in many cultures
- Makes the metabolism healthy and active. Food of the spirit, increases self confidence
- Used to relax nerves and muscles. Balances the nerve centers in the brain and protects the nervous system. Relieves joint pain stemming from hurt muscles and rheumatism. Relaxes tension in the legs and face. Used in anemia.
- Good for indecisiveness. Reveals the truth in both the person wearing it and the one with whom he is conversing.
- Increases harmony and peaceful feelings.
- Women in eastern cultures emphasized the mysteriousness of the feminine and demonstrated infinite energy and creativity in shaping ornaments adorning the human body.
- Women bring holiness and prosperity when they decorate themselve. Eastern cultures believed a woman decorating herself had an auspicious meaning and provided protection by distracting negative attention directed at her (the ornaments would catch the attention of the onlooker instead)
- Bindi: protects the center of intuition and wisdom
- Kajal: clears out the eyes and gives them a nice almond shape
- Necklace: worn near to the heart and works on our emotions. Those made of Stone give the power of that Stone. A series of beads protects a woman from bad eyes.
- Earrings: very lucky for married women
- Bracelet: represents the potential energy of the sun
- Anklet and toe rings: the feet are very important because they bear our entire weight and connect us with the mother earth. A very traditional way of decoration.
- Perfume: was first made in India in BC 15th century. Reflects the personality of different women. Applied in small amounts to the ears, eyebrows and palms.
- Hairstyles: long hair that is cared for well reflects inner power
- Takes care of others
- Loving and helpful
- Completely balanced
- Walks gracefully
- Always gives and never demands
- Doesn’t change her style
- Doesn’t fall for fashion trends but creates them herself
- Always dresses properly, clean and colorfully
- Always speaks respectfully and with grace
- Doesn’t use cheap words
- Likes decorating and decorates her house with lights
- Can communicate easily with everyone
- Doesn’t speak much and speaks logically when she must.
These are your qualities…
There is a light shining in your heart... discover it... and your life will change!
- Music made of harmonious sounds takes us to the state of meditation
- Our emotions, body and thought integrate with the power of music
- It is easy to balance it with the correct pronunciation of the sound AUM
- The sound AUM has three parts:
- A is our power of desire
- U is our power of action and creativity
- M is the power of evolution and awareness
Do not forget that your body and spirit is one and we need to attend to both to be able to manifest our full potential. You can see the regular practice of Sahaja Yoga and correct eating habits will improve your well being in a very short time.
TURN YOUR EYES TOWARDS THE BEAUTY
"Let your eyes see the pure"