1. Stay away from carbohydrates like sugar, milk and fruits (oranges can be taken before lunch). Do not take flour except for jowar.
2. You can eat meat but do not consume too much steak.
3. Avoid using too much oil.
4. Suggested foods can be taken in the quantities desired.
5. Vegetables should not be too spicy. We suggest consuming more of: parsley, cucumber, turnips, green peppers, celery, olives, beans, zucchini, cauliflowers, aubergines, spinach, pumpkins, cabbages, okra, broccoli, tomato, onion, peas, chives, lettuce and asparagus. Avoid vegetables with roots such as potatos and carrots.
6. Suggested foods should be taken regularly for a year.
7. Mixing proteins and carbohydrates or carbohydrates with oil makes a person put on weight.
8. To lose weight, mix the juice of seven limes with hot water – without adding any salt or sugar. Drink this after meals for seven days. The second week, use six lemons. The third week, use five lemons. Continue this way until you reach one lemon a week. Combine this suggestion only with protein foods.
9. Prefer fruits with less carbohydrates, like watermelon, strawberries and melon.
10. Try to eat the white portion of 2 or 3 eggs for breakfast as protein and cold meat such as chicken or ham. For lunch consume proteins with vegetables. Throw out excess oil, dry the foods if necessary. For dinner consume proteins, vegetables and carbohydrates made of jowar flour. This type of flour is very rough and can be shaped in a cloth. Placing it on a frying pan on low flame and sprinkling a few drops of water on it help it cook well.